Monday 16 April 2012

Party in my pants pads arrived!!!

How quick was that?! I picked the cheapest shipping option which is the longest at an estimated 4-6 weeks, well I got them in 5 days! (inc weekend)

Here they are:



I ordered the free sample liner. I picked the demi liner in cotton fabric and they pick the pattern, can't argue with that since its a freebie (you do have to pay shipping on it though) I must say, I don't think I'll be a fan of the cotten, it's a bit stiff and feels a little harsh, I know it is only a liner but the cotton doesn't really feel like it will absorb anything, seems more like discharge would sit on top but I'll let you know when I try it out!

I also ordered the overnight pad, in flannel and it's sooo much softer than the regular cotton. It is pretty big, I don't think I was expecting it to be that big lol it's just over 12 inches and it costs $13.99 or €10.70
I really like this one, I love the print and it's very thin!

I got an addition snap added in each pad for a small extra charge, it will be handy if you wear different styles of underwear.

All in all I'm very happy so far with these products and the service. I'll do a review when I get to use them.

Talk later!

No comments:

Post a Comment